Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

These people are freaks man. Funny as fuck.

I get their point in a way. It’s like when Kinkladze was set for the off and we persuaded him to stay for one more year. We didn’t deserve for him to stay as we were worse than gash and far worse than Villa are now. But he stayed.
However, this writer seems to have swallowed the narrative of the Emptihad as perpetuated by social media and the press. Good! I genuinely feel that all the negative press about City creates a siege mentality amongst the staff and players. We know how hard everybody at the club works to achieve success on the pitch. Across all departments we have employed truly dedicated personnel and some elite professionals to boot and it has paid off. So keep the oil money sports washing empty seats bollocks coming AVFC and all others!
We’ve been to Rotterdam and Monaco Napoli and Rome but we’ve still got blue empty seats empty seats at home…..empty seats at home!

Sorry if already posted but looks like there could be news tonight. Press tent put up at the training ground where Villa are...

20210802_192037.jpg

This at their training camp looks like either

A farewell party for him

Or

They are getting him some of them large bossomed ladies he is into round to butter him up and bribing him to stay

If Jack does come and Bernardo is indeed staying- I don't have a clue how Pep is going to keep everyone happy with their minutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.