Blackpool (H) - Pre-Season | Post-Match Thread

I honestly think if we can't offload Mendy we'd be better developing him as a backup winger - probably chuck him on for the last 20 mins to save Raz's legs and let his pace cause problems for the opposition(rather than his tracking back and defending for us).

I'd rather we offloaded him, honestly. But I think we've got another Mangala situation on our hands. He's not at the level of the first team, it's as simple as that. He might have been, we'll never know. But we shouldn't be carrying dead weight.

I was hoping the break in app feed on 86 min was to announce a signing ……. your guess is as good as mine.
Did we hang on with the 4-1 lead?
Yes, the last 4 mins were hypnotically mesmerising
1*9EBHIOzhE1XfMYoKz1JcsQ.gif

Well done City! Mahrez looks up for it and Silky Ilkay is a poacher. Youngsters all looked decent too. Big shout to Sandler hope he can sustain his fitness.

What a pleasure it is to have someone who actually enjoys watching us commentating in Ali Mann, as opposed to the usual bitter twunts!
Mann's commentary was basically fine, but just like so many others commentators, he spent a lot of time not describing match action. He completely ignored two promising attacks while giving us the B'Pool manager's life history.

Impressed with Palmer - he reminds me of Havertz. I think he could be the next one with a bit of patience.

mcatee is a special talent.

watched the whole match on YouTube ;)

At least I saved two quid. I couldnt even get in to the app. Piece of s..t that reflects badly on the Club.
To be fair, the City TV+ has been great. I hardly ever use the tv for it, generally use my iPad. So I’m not about to cry shit, just yet. But if they want to increase viewing figures, then a much bigger server would be nice. In fact, Manchester City should have a ”Massive“ server!

Cancelled my City+ subscription. It’s such a let down considering the size of our club.
It’s about time we had our own channel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.