Blackpool (H) - Pre-Season | Post-Match Thread

3 good workouts against opposition we will only face in Cup games. Cant really read too much into it as its about fitness and being match sharp. The kids showed what they could do and we have some pretty good ones, but I ain't going to go overboard over any of them as they were only pre-season games.

It was nice to see Mendy get through games, maybe he still has a future, the more games the more his confidence will grow and at his best when we signed him he is a real asset. Mahrez looks rested and firing. Steffan impresses me the more I see him. Ake is another who needs games after a faltering injury hit first season, there is more to come from him. Cancelo looks better and better.

As for the kids they have had there day in the sun, now they needd to ggo back and work hard and get into the squad. There are some very capable lads, Mcatee looks a beautiful footballer, Gomes impressed me and the young kid E'Dozie has potential. Lets hope they fulfill it.

Be interesting to see who starts Saturday.

Impressed with Palmer - he reminds me of Havertz. I think he could be the next one with a bit of patience.

mcatee is a special talent.

watched the whole match on YouTube ;)
I also rate Palmer, however I did notice, when he missed 2 quite clear opportunities, that he just turned away, with no acknowledgement to the players who provided the assists. Obviously he was disappointed , but a thumbs up would have displayed a better attitude- just my opinion.

I took out a subscription to watch the pre-seasons. Despite, the blurb from CITY+ I could not cast from PC to my TV (I have Chromecast).
For the Preston match, there was no option, on the PC to go Full Screen" so had to watch a small image.
I do have super-fast broadband but still got buffering during the stream and oddly, sometimes it resumed at the point of stalling and other times at current action.
Then of course the epic 86.2, second only in our history to 93.20
I have cancelled my subscription.
ps I did contact City+ over the casting issue but no reply. Are we fans are just customers now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.