Harry Kane

If Lukaku is worth more than €100m then Kane is €300m. Fitness record considered €250m is market value.

This is staggering.

And then the journalist followed it up with this so we have the motivation too.

I suggest if you are reading this Mr Davies you issue an apology. I am very angry about this. How can a national newspaper journalist justify remarks like these on the basis of City owner's nationality?

He is a racist. Appalling.

Who the fuck is Rob Davies?

No surprise to see he works for The Guardian!
Can you imagine the works canteen at the Guardian? Conn, Ronay and this Davies melt sat around pissing and moaning about City over their quinoa salads. Glendenning and Nakrani occasionally chipping in when they’re not playing with themselves under the table and sending noncey messages and dick pics to random young girls

Chelsea about to bid 120/130 mil for lukaku

Levy not letting Kane go for anything less than 160
Whatever the fuck we pay, the bottom line is our squad next year will be class, and we will be watching and supporting a team that can realistically challenge on all fronts whilst playing a style of football which is breathtaking. Meanwhile, Spurs fans will be circle-jerking over the 'media publicised' fee that we've paid for their greatest player.

And yet your tone in the post above is weirdly triumphant. That's fucking delusion with a bow on it right there.

I get this every time I go to the Guardian web site.

You’ve read
22 articles
in the last year​

In these extraordinary times, millions rely on the Guardian for high-impact, independent journalism that stands for truth and integrity. With no shareholders or billionaire owner, we report on world events with accuracy, free from political and commercial influence. And unlike many others, we’re committed to keeping our reporting open for all readers. Every contribution, however big or small, makes a difference. Support the Guardian from as little as £1. Thank you.
They do have some ok non-football content but they're not getting the steam off my piss let alone any money whilst they continue to provide a platform for the whiney children masquerading as football journalists to spread bile about our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.