Harry Kane

Maybe all them shares and businesses were worth fuck all then.....bit like Spurs at the minute........from ENIC's Wiki page....

Following its purchase of Sugar's remaining shares in Tottenham Hotspur in 2007, ENIC continued to build up its stake, taking its shareholding to 85%. To fund this investment it disposed of its stakes in other football clubs as well as many of its media and entertainment businesses.
That explains why they've still got the Spurs shares then...

Spurs have said that he wont be there. And between us, we have agreed you wont pay £160m. And apparently Levy wont move on the price. I am not sure what the solution is except accepting that there is no solution. And we can all move on.
I certainly hope so. I would love for it to all blow up in Spurs owners faces. They need to relent, because the alternative is keeping someone (who although professional) doesn't want to be there, the poison in the dressing room, the quickly decreasing value in their only true big asset. It's another Spurs master class imo, its where they get things wrong. They really need to make the big investment/risk to make something of that club, but thats a separate thing

I certainly hope so. I would love for it to all blow up in Spurs owners faces. They need to relent, because the alternative is keeping someone (who although professional) doesn't want to be there, the poison in the dressing room, the quickly decreasing value in their only true big asset. It's another Spurs master class imo, its where they get things wrong. They really need to make the big investment/risk to make something of that club, but thats a separate thing
Can I ask how you got that quote from me? I didn't right it and cant find it.

Buying a club from Sugar, isn't pumping money into it. They have only spend around £40M of their own cash into the club after purchase.
We are at crossed wires here. I understand that, But I thought you said your owners end game was selling the club? I said presumably to make money at some point in the future?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.