Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until he signs girl ...the Villa Viles will be full throttle

Like when like Jack like signs like for like City like, like just like wait like to like see like how like many like death like threats like you like get like then like.

While the comments she’s received are fucking vile, I’m not sure she knows what a death threat is.

Well let’s celebrate it like City supporters, with both pride and respect rather than scratching around for excuses for the childish deluded amongst our support acting like feral scouse and bragging about our ‘istory in a cheap attempt to demean another great club.
Too right.. think this may be appropriate..not too in your face

I thought they loved him though? That would mean supporting his decision on where he wants to work and wishing him well. Like we did with Shaun Wright-Phillips when he went to Chelsea.

Instead, they show that they don’t really love him at all by having a countdown clock until we play then to countdown when they want to boo him and burning his shirts.
I was gutted when SWP left, my favourite player, our best player, but not once did I ever think bad of him for leaving.
I wished him well cos he deserved it.
The reality was he was too good for us.

This whole scenario is so funny. Just had a Spurs fan text me saying who is going to make way for Grealish and why do you need him to buy him. 'Don't give me any of this because we can nonsense' he says.

In any walk of life if a better company comes along and offers a better place to work with better people and a better wage not many turn it down so why does football have to be any different.

Really? I genuinely didn't begrudge the move at all. I'd have loved him to stay but he'd done as much as he could for us at that point and I totally understood why he wanted to go there and why they wanted him.
Im not sure SWP actually pushed to go from my understanding. Think we pretty much pleaded with him so we could pay some wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.