Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re probably right : )
Still enjoying the ride though.
I enjoyed it 3 years ago, never again lol

If somebody pops up a picture of him entering our ground in the next week or so then and only then will I maybe get a little intrigued :)

Me, in this thread

8d6.gif

Im a FOC, can someone more experienced explain the finer points of the whole process for me please?
Who exactly does the boiling of the piss?
Who’s piss is it?
What happens to the piss after it’s boiled?
Is the piss, once boiled, transported to a second place.
Is this known as taking the piss? or was the piss originally taken at the beginning of the process?
If there is a large surplus of piss to be transported would this be taking the piss on a grand scale?
Any help much appreciated
For a full understanding you need to go on the piss.

Im a FOC, can someone more experienced explain the finer points of the whole process for me please?
Who exactly does the boiling of the piss?
Who’s piss is it?
What happens to the piss after it’s boiled?
Is the piss, once boiled, transported to a second place.
Is this known as taking the piss? or was the piss originally taken at the beginning of the process?
If there is a large surplus of piss to be transported would this be taking the piss on a grand scale?
Any help much appreciated
Someone who is so fucking angry that their own piss boils

the piss stays with the said person notably any Rag, Dipper or at the moment Villa fan

it’s 100 degrees more than a piss take

it’s a beautiful thing to witness if you are a blue

@twosips just said on his twitch stream that it was supposed to be announced at 6, which rings true to me. The Messi thing blew up 10 minutes before so they probably worried it would be swallowed up.

No way it will be announced tonight.

big signing this so the pr team will want full impact so I’m going with tomorrow at 5 or Monday
The reach of any transfer announcement isn't confined to the UK

What seems late to us is prime time elsewhere and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.