Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a free agent, so clubs can sign him anytime. The window doesn't apply now in this case. Though he would want to get this sorted to start playing since the league's are starting.

They can sign him any time. He can't play for them till january though if he is signed after registration closes.

No FFP right now, so we know that is also how we are able to sign Grealish and Kane.

Of course doesn't hurt that PSG's ex-chairman joined the UEFA board after their FFP punishment.

Hard not to notice this, and other questionable aspects we read in reports on UEFA's investigation into the signings of Neymar and Mbappe that led to...Surprise!....Nothing.

Sorry but I'll say again untill he does it here to me Ronaldo is the true goat.. I want him to come here believe me, Ronaldo has done it here, Spain and Italy,, and if I personally had the choice of the two it would be Ronaldo,, I don't let who he played for cloud my judgement
Looks like being blind has clouded it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.