Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think I'm a red now,, that old chestnut,, how did you feel when tevez signed, did you not want him either?

I didn’t want Schmeichel, the rag ****. I think I’d missed the start of the season due to being on holidays and if my memory serves me well the first game I got to see him play was Blackburn at home, turned my back on the pitch when his name was announced, but by full time I was a convert.

When Tevez came I guess I had got it out of my system

there's no guesswork. dozens of reliable journalists are saying we are not in it for him. 1 unreliable french publication says we are. you do the math.

3 are guessing one thing and 1 is guessing another. Easy maths that.

Haha well played sir
He pretty much told Kane ‘stay strong lad, we’re coming’
‘Leo, sorry mate we’ve moved on’
Pep: For the first time ever I will outright express public interest in a transfer target. That being Kane. We do not want Messi. We have Grealish for that.

Bluemoon: Sounds like the Kane deal is off and we're going all out for Messi.

Pep: For the first time ever I will outright express public interest in a transfer target. That being Kane. We do not want Messi. We have Grealish for that.

Bluemoon: Sounds like the Kane deal is off and we're going all out for Messi.

Balls deep I believe is the correct phrase. Carry on

I didn’t want Schmeichel, the rag ****. I think I’d missed the start of the season due to being on holidays and if my memory serves me well the first game I got to see him play was Blackburn at home, turned my back on the pitch when his name was announced, but by full time I was a convert.

When Tevez came I guess I had got it out of my system
Believe me I once felt like that,, not arsed whatsoever now, there's fuck all loyalty in football,, they just want the pound and the cups,, fair fucks to em I suppose

It’s hard to draw any firm conclusion from what Pep said about Messi. Not in our thoughts right now…. because he’s not our player? I just think if we weren’t interested he’d would have said. He was clear on Kane (Spurs don’t want to negotiate), clear on Bernardo (he wants to leave) but a bit more coy on Messi.
Just why ?
Don’t read too much into it. Messi is not in our thoughts end of. Move on for now at least

260px-River_Nile_map.svg.png

Theme of this thread..

Source ?

Oh come the fuck on. Barca earn circa €650m every fucking year as a pre-covid rule. Mainly due to the excellence of Messi over the last decade and a half.

It’s not Messi’s fault Barca decided to spend £250m on fucking Coutinho and Dem-fucking-Bele.
Exactly right.
Messi earned them their massive sponsorship deals and they emptied a supposedly bottomless pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.