It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter who arrives it will not fullfill the deep void left by messi going to PSG,
Very Very sad story.
It was better if messi stayed at barca

Some of the stuff posted in this thread recently has been utterly embarrassing. Cult of personality fanboy nonsense from the sort of obsessed Football Twitter weirdos who follow individual players rather than teams.
What I presume are grown human men acting like little girls whose favourite boyband has just broken up
You'd genuinely think Messi had just come round to their gaff had a big shit on the carpet and wiped his arse on the curtains the way some talk about him because he's not signed for us!! Haha!

Some of the stuff posted in this thread recently has been utterly embarrassing. Cult of personality fanboy nonsense from the sort of obsessed Football Twitter weirdos who follow individual players rather than teams.
What I presume are grown human men acting like little girls whose favourite boyband has just broken up
Messi, whose been at Barcelona his whole career and whose wage demands have heavily contributed to the demise of Barcelona has gone to play in the farmers league at the age of 34 for a ridiculous sum each week. I don’t blame him.
It’s not just Messi. The whole circus surrounding Haaland is embarrassing too. I hope we continue to stay away from those types in the future. Although Grealish’s unveiling was cloyingly close to the knuckle.

Messi, whose been at Barcelona his whole career and whose wage demands have heavily contributed to the demise of Barcelona has gone to play in the farmers league at the age of 34 for a ridiculous sum each week. I don’t blame him.
It’s not just Messi. The whole circus surrounding Haaland is embarrassing too. I hope we continue to stay away from those types in the future. Although Grealish’s unveiling was cloyingly close to the knuckle.
These reveal videos aren't aimed at our generation mate (I'm 44) they are for the kids and football manager/fifa brigade.

Unveiling a 100 mil player is close to the knuckle in what way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.