The CITY MAG Returns | Official Club Magazine

When I read the info on the OS I though Whoopee! Then I read the word 'digital'. The spirit sinks. This is the thing to read pre=match, Bovril in hand, meat 'n potato pie in the digestive system, and not on the fuckin' phone running the battery down. Had we had that digi mag when Kompers smacked in his Leicester goal I wouldn't have been able to text my ERO "Kompers screamer!!"
You could always download it print it out and take it to the match no?

On a slight diversionary note, we've had digi match day programmes for some time now, and they are a fuck to read. I'm just wondering if the magnificent matchday paper programme has been consigned to history. And if it hasn't, how much? It's been £3 for a good few seasons. I'm gonna suggest £4!

Used to get a copy of that then rock up at Platt Lane getting the entire thing signed. Uwe and Summerbee signed them near enough every month.

On a slight diversionary note, we've had digi match day programmes for some time now, and they are a fuck to read. I'm just wondering if the magnificent matchday paper programme has been consigned to history. And if it hasn't, how much? It's been £3 for a good few seasons. I'm gonna suggest £4!
used matchday printers reach sports to order programmes last season from Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Liverpool & rags and when i went on at weekend to order my Spurs programme they are doing City programme subscriptions for the season so it looks like real matchday programmes are back for home games.

used matchday printers reach sports to order programmes last season from Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Liverpool & rags and when i went on at weekend to order my Spurs programme they are doing City programme subscriptions for the season so it looks like real matchday programmes are back for home games.
The venders are only taking Bitcoin payments by cyber osmosis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.