Harry Kane

I've heard from a very exclusive source (can't tell you where, obviously) that we're going to end up paying very slightly less than the original asking price very close to the end of the window, just like we always do with these things. Wish I could share more.
Is this sarcasm?

I've heard from a very exclusive source (can't tell you where, obviously) that we're going to end up paying very slightly less than the original asking price very close to the end of the window, just like we always do with these things. Wish I could share more.
What was the original asking price?

Dumb question, but, was Harry Kane actually on striker last week?

None of the City English contingent were back last week. We'd already heard stories going back to a few weeks ago that Kane might miss the City game, which wouldn't have made sense had he been due back last week.

We're hearing about how Kane and his brother are idiots, but have they been on the receiving end of a hit job by Tottenham/The English Press/Both?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.