Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

So are they actually paying him at the moment?
What’s he on considering no transfer fee 300k PW x15 = 4.5M before he’s kicked a ball for them !

Yes, he is their player, the bare paying, him he can train with them (other than being injured), same with all their new players. He can play for them in all the cups, including CL. La liga rules may prohibit Barcelona registering players for the league, if they don't make the right savings by then, but that doesnt happen till the 31st. Up until then, it is just speculation. Laporta says they can be registered, so called journalists guess that they can't. We will see which one is full of shit next month.

Absolutely gutted to let him go, and this is a load of bollax. I’d say if Messi’s genuinely leaving then Serge might end up with him wherever that may be.
Probably not gonna happen but I’d love him back home at City. I still believe if he gets close to fully fit he has a lot to offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.