Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

He talks about Pep doesn't make changes at the end of the match.
He says that Pep sometimes acts in someways you cant understand but their decisions are successful.
He talks about a Manchester City-Chelsea where Agüero scores 3 goals, years ago. About 3 hours before match he says Pep was alone walking up and down for 30 minutes in a few meters. Walking from point A to point B for point B to point A and again.
Agüero asked him "are you ok?", and Pep answer "yes I'm. If you someday are a coach will understand me".

He says that City-Chelsea was a hard and decisive match, and Pep is all time thinking and using the brain because he feels pressure because the City's project has a lot of weight being very ambitous.

He talks about Pep doesn't make changes at the end of the match.
He says that Pep sometimes acts in someways you cant understand but their decisions are successful.
He talks about a Manchester City-Chelsea where Agüero scores 3 goals, years ago. About 3 hours before match he says Pep was alone walking up and down for 30 minutes in a few meters. Walking from point A to point B for point B to point A and again.
Agüero asked him "are you ok?", and Pep answer "yes I'm. If you someday are a coach will understand me".

He says that City-Chelsea was a hard and decisive match, and Pep is all time thinking and using the brain because he feels pressure because the City's project has a lot of weight being very ambitous.

Hi Pep love you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.