Seasoncard - 2021/22

We get so much right on the field and sometimes off the field, but since the take-over the way the club treats fans is shocking, any other company in a customer service capacity would have sorted this out years ago, but there does seem to be an underlying incompetence or extremely poor management of the ticket office and associated customer contact, websites, phone lines, communication all seem to be way low down on the pecking order, it really is baffling...

Messaged the club last week to say I couldn’t download the digital ticket. I got an automated response. Someone on here helped me and it’s sorted but no one from the club has come back to me. Been a season card holder for 30 years… they really do take us for granted.

All of them?
All but one maybe PB. No one, not even the powers that may be at City will keep me away! :-)

My tent is pitched outside for my queuing to make sure I get in early in case of problems. :-) You know me daft to the end.
Of course if there were some kind of boycott I’d find it very difficult and probably impossible to cross a picket line! Never crossed one yet and couldn’t break that pattern. An honorary life time member of my union, they’d take away the badge and the honour! :-)

I’ve got mine in my Apple wallet. All it says under the season ticket (blue block) is a pic of a phone and the words hold near reader. No barcode.
have I done it right?
It looks like there's a difference between iPhones and Android phones, the Androids have "show code" under the ticket and selecting that shows a barcode that changes every few seconds, presumably as a copy-prevention method.

@birchvillablue your last sentence sums it all up : communication and the ticket office etc do seem to be at the bottom of the pecking order. We had some really special people working in our ticket office and on the phones and I’m beginning to get the impression that they’ve been let go and things farmed out. As I’ve said before I’ve been lucky whenever I’ve had any dealings. It can’t always be the poor people working there. It sounds more like communication from above.

All but one maybe PB. No one, not even the powers that may be at City will keep me away! :-)

My tent is pitched outside for my queuing to make sure I get in early in case of problems. :-) You know me daft to the end.
Of course if there were some kind of boycott I’d find it very difficult and probably impossible to cross a picket line! Never crossed one yet and couldn’t break that pattern. An honorary life time member of my union, they’d take away the badge and the honour! :-)
Better than having your sword broken in half and your epaulettes ripped off in the centre circle before the game!
;-)

Any one managed to get their Cityzen membership refunded after taking on a Seasoncard?

Was it automatic or you had to call?

Or is that not being refunded anymore (like in previous seasons, when it was) - City used to state with Cityzen membership that it gets you on the waitlist and if you get a seasoncard, it'll be refunded/discounted in that price, but I can't see written anywhere this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.