Conspiracy theories......

Got lumbered with a loony couple on a cruise as we had opted to share a table so as to meet new travellers. They never stopped going on about how 911 never happened, i have never eaten a meal as quick in all my life.

We now ask for a table for two when cruising.

Got lumbered with a loony couple on a cruise as we had opted to share a table so as to meet new travellers. They never stopped going on about how 911 never happened, i have never eaten a meal as quick in all my life.

There are opinions and opinions, I am all in for someone digging out the truth by sleuthing and collecting all the data and facts to offer a justified view on any given subject.

Now I know personally 3 flat earthers that are banned from my house, they IMHO are dangerous individuals with no thoughts other than angry ones, just the whiff of asking them and they mention horizons and massive ice shelfs in the Antarctic.

It's climate now, forget covid. If you're still conspiricising about covid you're miles off - the covid passports, control of movement and hysteria generation were merely the trial run for the biggie - the climate "crisis".

we face a future of completely controlled and earned social mobility, carbon credit based passports, access to society via environmental behaviour, totally digitised monetary systems to monitor expenditure in order to allow/ban access to goods and services. China's societal credit system, hugely derided by western media some years back, was the eye opener for the nascent global control network.

With seriousness: this isn't the crackpot edge, this is gathering quite a lot of traction now and will be the main thrust of anti climate change protests in the coming years. I for one predict greater societal restrictions going forward, as this seems to be the momentum shift for this decade or two, but climate based narrative is where it will be fought.

There are opinions and opinions, I am all in for someone digging out the truth by sleuthing and collecting all the data and facts to offer a justified view on any given subject.

Now I know personally 3 flat earthers that are banned from my house, they IMHO are dangerous individuals with no thoughts other than angry ones, just the whiff of asking them and they mention horizons and massive ice shelfs in the Antarctic.

Even when they prove themselves wrong, they won't believe it.

The most successful conspiracy of all time is religion. Still fooling billions of people into believing in a “god” and all the other tripe that comes along with it (“angels”, “demons”, “prophets”, “heaven”, “hell”…)

Biggest load of bollocks ever made up in human history, yet still in the 2020s the majority of the planet believes in this shit.

The most successful conspiracy of all time is religion. Still fooling billions of people into believing in a “god” and all the other tripe that comes along with it (“angels”, “demons”, “prophets”, “heaven”, “hell”…)

Biggest load of bollocks ever made up in human history, yet still in the 2020s the majority of the planet believes in this shit.
Amen....

Thank God we live in the UK...only 15% of people here consider themselves religious. But yeah, this fantasy shit has held mankind back by hundreds of years. I believe we could have had cures for cancer or been to Mars and back by now if it wasn't for religion bullying and controlling us for the last few thousand years.

May your God be with you.

Haha my sympathies.
But don't let it put you off sharing, we've met some great and interesting people at dinner from all over the world.
A lot of whom were still in touch with.
Only the odd bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.