United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve had many games like that under Ole. Leeds are the best team for them to flex their muscles. Utd are great on the counter and when pogba can be arsed they look good. It’s the normal cycle though. They’ll hit a shit period and drop off. Worrying how they’re allowed goals that are miles offside, will be an interesting year watching what goals they want to give or chalk off
Hope you’re right mate. I’m normally an inveterate optimist but I’ve got a slight sense of dread about this season.

Hope you’re right mate. I’m normally an inveterate optimist but I’ve got a slight sense of dread about this season.
I detest the verminous scum but they have assembled a very decent bunch of players that already posed a goal threat but now have strengthened at the back. We take them for granted at our peril. Do not be complacent Pep.

Here. We simply don’t have any strength in depth. Koch is not a midfielder and neither is Rodrigo. Bruno and Pogba had a field day. Please can we have Silva and Herrera???
I thought Leeds looked leggy right from the off.
Weird as they usually have a spring in their step and are at it from the first whistle.

I thought Leeds looked leggy right from the off.
Weird as they usually have a spring in their step and are at it from the first whistle.
We didn’t look good in pre-season either, except for the final game against Villareal. I have faith in Bielsa to fix things but if we follow this with a defeat at home to Everton next weekend I’ll be starting to shit myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.