Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Obviously but why throw points away as we're not prepared for the season again, from preseason to lack of willingness to get the striker purchase over the line. We can't fuck about this month, I want us to win the league as I'm sure you do but if we don't get our asses I hear against our top competitors we will be left behind. Chelsea, Liverpool and rags will be much stronger and consistent this season
Already looking like a must win against Norwich, we won't come back from being in 11th place to win the league this season

Been thinking more about Taylor - though I know he isn’t the only reason for that - but he’s subtle. He disrupts the rhythm, makes the most of the crowd. Perhaps I’m paranoid, but I just think he is a corrupt, biased twunt. Teams are always allowed to be aggressive against us. Grealish gets booked for one foul, Tanganga has a chat.

I mean, this isn't "Just one game". We were shit towards the end of last season - and if the players are only gonna get up for UCL semi finals (The manager fucked us in the final) then we might as well fuck this league off right now.

Lets be honest - Cancelo has been gash since January. Mahrez can always go back to being Mahrez. Mendy is absolutely abominable. Gundogan - if we're being honest, has been on it since March. Jesus isn't a left winger, Sterling only plays well for England (and hasn't had one good game for us in 9 months). Ake is not Laporte.

I'm gonna get called a fucking mard arse here but I wanted to post this before the season and chickened out but i'm fucking angry with that shit.
The players we have should have been good enough to beat spuds.
Jesus on the wing doesn't work.
Ake ok but no Laporte.
Mendy - well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.