Fan Behaviour

Benjani56

I was behind this and it was sickening to see the aftermath, really puts me off going to city aways again. Heard other stories of violence from yesterday as well

What's going on? I have been going to aways on and off for the past ten years and never seen anything like that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816_105550.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816_105550.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 1,262
I was behind this and it was sickening to see the aftermath, really puts me off going to city aways again. Heard other stories of violence from yesterday as well

What's going on? I have been going to aways on and off for the past ten years and never seen anything like that
Hilarious, only Keegan at the DM can tell grim fairy tales.

We've got an element of fans who are cunts, and in my opinion the element seems to be increasing in size. Every club does, but we're no different.

I see talksport have highlighted our fans pulling down an LGBT flag too. I presume the issue was more it had a Spurs crest on it but thats obviously not how it is being presented.

We had a fairly sized element of badly behaved cunts in there yesterday. Bar staff were receiving dogs abuse, totally uncalled for. Yearly trip off the estate for quite a few by the looks, it's becoming embarassing to onlookers.

Really hope the 25yo and under element eventually grow up as it seems to be that group causing a lot of the really bad mither; cocaine definitely plays a part in that. A lot of our old boys like a drink but seem to be able to do it without acting like rag dickheads.

Which block did the above incident happen in? First I've heard of it, but appalling really. Hope no serious injury occurred.

We had a fairly sized element of badly behaved cunts in there yesterday. Bar staff were receiving dogs abuse, totally uncalled for. Yearly trip off the estate for quite a few by the looks, it's becoming embarassing to onlookers.

Really hope the 25yo and under element eventually grow up as it seems to be that group causing a lot of the really bad mither; cocaine definitely plays a part in that. A lot of our old boys like a drink but seem to be able to do it without acting like rag dickheads.

Which block did the above incident happen in? First I've heard of it, but appalling really. Hope no serious injury occurred.
Was in 116

Daily Mail has a pathological hared of us, and our fans.

Every other day a story demoising the Club and our fans.

Our Fans are just like all Football fans. Majority are well behaved, good fans, with a few Dick Heads.

When it comes to us though Dick Heads is big News.

My Experience with Spurs fans is they are some of the worst in England.

And abroad,

When ever i go on Holiday to Spain or the Canaries they are always the mouthiest fans, FACT.

Daily Mail has a pathological hared of us, and our fans.

Every other day a story demoising the Club and our fans.

Our Fans are just like all Football fans. Majority are well behaved, good fans, with a few Dick Heads.

When it comes to us though Dick Heads is big News.

My Experience with Spurs fans is they are some of the worst in England.

And abroad,

When ever i go on Holiday to Spain or the Canaries they are always the mouthiest fans, FACT.

I agree with a lot of that. But you can't blame the media for a blue on blue attack like this. It's bang out of order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.