Fan Behaviour

Remember, somewhat bizarrely, back in the mid/late(?) 80s when a City fan going in the away end at QPR had his bag searched (not sure if it was the regulation A4 size or smaller though?)
the police officer searching him found a knife. The bloke (who didn't really look like your typical 'hooligan') said it was a 'clay sculpting knife'. Hardly a machete but not sure if the 'dibble'(that was an 80s term wasn't it??) was too impressed!!
'Craft' knives were a bit of a thing back then...meet Stanley..

As an aside, not that I think people will be doing it in football grounds but I've been seeing a lot on the Fentanyl epidemic in America. It's a ridiculously powerful synthetic opioid(up to 50x stronger than heroin) that is easy to overdose on and cheap. Thousands are dying this way(Prince did back in 2016), now it's become easily attainable over there. It was the biggest killer of 18-45 year olds in 2021 over there and shows no sign of slowing down.

If the epidemic hasn't hit the UK and Europe yet, it's just a matter of time IMO. I've seen some reports it's on the rise in the UK but I've no idea of how easily attainable/abundant it is, which will probably be the biggest factor.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.