Harry Kane

What is a worry is pep saying that if we don’t get a striker we will fine going into the new season with what we have I mean one game in and you can clear as day it’s not gonna work this season . We will lose the Kane arguing over £20 million instead of just fucking paying it and then take it from there .
To be fair to him, he’s gone into the last three seasons with no left back and won the title twice. When we’ve got no goalkeeper and he says that, I’ll put my tea cup down.

What he means is the media are leaning spurs way hence, they're all crawling out of woodwork again.

Now if we had any confidence in the media.....
Talking of the media sky sports news have had kane returns to training headline as the first story on the app since 1030 this morning.
It's almost like they don't want him to leave.
But I suppose having spurs softarse fans reporting for them on this ongoing transfer with tears in their eyes they have to try and console them somehow.

Spurs fan here again

1) It looks less likely City will get Kane so why not go for an alternative , surely there are other good ST's out there which are much more attainable?

2) A lot of people at the end of last week were saying its done. Those people have shown to be liars. It is clearly not done and Spurs and City are still some distance with their valuations. The closer we get to the end of the window the more it looks like he won't go to City.

(All my opinion of course)
We don't control the transfers mate

So, you don’t know if it’s done or not either, yet you come on here and call others with a different opinion to your own ‘liars’.

None of us are any the wiser until the window closes, so why not leave it at that?
Probably falling on deaf ears. These are Spurs fans (like Villa ones previously) that are only registering accounts in the middle of a transfer involving one of their players so as to set the score straight because we all have it wrong. We should be so lucky to have all these smarty pants enlightening us with the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.