Norwich (H) | Post-Match Thread

Graham Scott
Fatty Moss
PiGMOL

Fuck you.

Did your best to keep the score down and allow the opposition foul count up.

Another season to get used to it I suppose.
Exactly, giving them lots of soft decisions because he felt sorry for them. New directives ignored when the game involves us.

That's more like it.

Good effort all round for the whole match to restriction any opposition to one shot in a premier league game is top notch.

Need to get on a good run of wins now.

Really enjoyed today the win was great obviously but i'm so pleased for Gaby I don't know what it is about him but I really want him to have his chance and do well. Off topic a bit but we all moan when the club get things wrong but I have to say the commentary with Alistar Mann is brilliant the crowd sounded amazing and he is a breath of fresh air compared to the shite Sky/BT put you through.

great result, hopefully similar vs Arsenal next week haha.

Laporte, Bernardo, Jesus all staying for me.
Jesus and Bernardo has the best engine imo when it comes to pressing, running tirelessly for tha team from an attacking position which is key skills for us.

Credit to the singers in the rail seats. Thought they were excellent. That’s clearly going to work wonders.

Great to be back. Home for beers now. Enjoy your evening, Blues.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end.
Well done lads. That little number 80 Palmer(?) played well on his debut. Not overawed at all.
However my MOTM was Kyle he was everywhere.
Plus after 18 months of waiting I got a chance to tell the opposition manager to get back in his technical area!!
Job done! :-)

And a special thanks to whoever it was that said get a little charger! Just using it now. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.