Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some similarities between Red Scouse fans and the Taliban.

Both cults.
Both have 'Istree.
Both blame others to fire up their fans.
Both are FKW to show who they are.
And both light a candle every fuckin night.

Klopp already whinging about the game being allowed to flow.
He obviously likes it better when his own players ref the game, falling over at the slightest touch and then grabbing the ball to take free kicks they've awarded themselves.

You have to understand it from his end though - you spend years coaching diving whilst putting up with your rivals spending all the money and the best he comes up with is the rules aren't protecting his babies and FSG are creaming all the cash off the top for the Red Sox not funding his spending ---- he will be on the blower to Tom Daley soon to see if he needs a new coach or a few tips

Klopps ditched the noncing glasses and looked as though he's trying to make an effort not to look like a cartoon character. everything about him suggests he's got one of those life-like sex dolls as a partner so I wonder who he's trying to impress.

just wait until they get a stonewall penalty denied like Burnley did. Oh hang on that doesnt happen does it.
Always wondered about that phrase, "stonewall penalty".
Maybe I was wearing my arsene Wenger specs whilst I watched the game but I didnt see any Burnley players go down in the box from foul play. Think there was one shoulder to shoulder incident but other than that nothing.
As for Stonewall, I think Klopps interview in respect of the homophobic chanting was a very good response.

Klopps ditched the noncing glasses and looked as though he's trying to make an effort not to look like a cartoon character. everything about him suggests he's got one of those life-like sex dolls as a partner so I wonder who he's trying to impress.
1629589100672.png

Well I'm quite impressed by his life - like sex doll!

Maybe I was wearing my arsene Wenger specs whilst I watched the game but I didnt see any Burnley players go down in the box from foul play. Think there was one shoulder to shoulder incident but other than that nothing.
As for Stonewall, I think Klopps interview in respect of the homophobic chanting was a very good response.

View attachment 24350

Yeah but what's in his cellar?

View attachment 24350

Yeah it's certainly life-like,think the giveaway is the lack of inflation on the left it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.