Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are usually impressed with the quality of put downs, insults etc on this forum, why don’t you do us all a favour and stop caring about posting on a city forum. I can think of at least a dozen better put downs or insults to come back to you with. Unfortunately in the current society we live in I’ll keep them to myself. As for false declarations of income your lot should know all about that.I worked on the DHSS building on Breck Rd and it was definitely a full house there! ;)
Bet you don’t even know where Breck Rd is either. No googling.

Bet you don’t even know where Breck Rd is either. No googling.
Dont let my current location fool you fella....although a "plastic" from across the mersey, used to go to many a game when growing up...used to go into The Salisbury when it was still there and latterly The Grove

Fair do’s mate.

Dont let my current location fool you fella....although a "plastic" from across the mersey, used to go to many a game when growing up...used to go into The Salisbury when it was still there and latterly The Grove
Still stand by what I said about the full house on Breck Rd though. ;)

I am usually impressed with the quality of put downs, insults etc on this forum. As I have said in the past, it is the main reason I remain here...as well as to occasionally "talk football".

Your initial comment I completely agree with and you are spot on......you have indeed posted a picture of empty seats that you dont see on TV.
However, I do think that you need to maybe qualify your addition to the attachment. "Half full v Burnley"...do we know when the picture was taken? What site did you copy it from? Did you actually mean to say "one stand half full"?
Or are you just using "half full" in a very loose term?
I personally thought that there were quite a few more than 26,687 present.
If not I am surprised that nobody is calling in HMRC over false declarations of income due to statements as to actual attendance which I think yesterday they stated as 53,394

Thanks for caring about Liverpool enough to mock them. I was getting a little worried as the trafford borough lot appear to be getting alot more posts than the dippers so far this year
actual attendance which I think yesterday they stated as 53,394
————-
52,591 to be precise

————-
52,591 to be precise
To be fair it looks like many teams were just under capacity. United got 72,000 for example. Despite the media hype about "full crowds" quite a few fans were unable to attend because of other factors. This affects all clubs. Many people have Covid (including me) or have deferred or are self isolating or have family or work issues sparked by Covid etc etc. When you add the "panic" over digital tickets and the virtual collapse of transport infrastructure round Manchester then yesterday's attendance of 51,500 was fantastic, especially since Norwich sent back 1500 tickets!

To be fair it looks like many teams were just under capacity. United got 72,000 for example. Despite the media hype about "full crowds" quite a few fans were unable to attend because of other factors. This affects all clubs. Many people have Covid (including me) or have deferred or are self isolating or have family or work issues sparked by Covid etc etc. When you add the "panic" over digital tickets and the virtual collapse of transport infrastructure round Manchester then yesterday's attendance of 51,500 was fantastic, especially since Norwich sent back 1500 tickets!
I hope you’re soon feeling better, mate.

————-
52,591 to be precise
Apologies, it was indeed. I quoted the capacity after looking what "half full" would actually be.

I appreciate the whole safety reasons for (pre) ticketing these days but part of me does miss the ability to simply turn up at grounds and buy a ticket.
Current location does somewhat prevent that, but I recall going to some wonderful games/grounds when just picking a game on the day and turning up. This was after my old man gave up his season ticket. We used to go to any game around the NW on Boxing day....City being one of them..... and always enjoyed the experience. Obviously easier the lower down you went but even then there were always good crowds on those days at the likes of Stoke, Bolton, Oldham etc

I am usually impressed with the quality of put downs, insults etc on this forum. As I have said in the past, it is the main reason I remain here...as well as to occasionally "talk football".

Your initial comment I completely agree with and you are spot on......you have indeed posted a picture of empty seats that you dont see on TV.
However, I do think that you need to maybe qualify your addition to the attachment. "Half full v Burnley"...do we know when the picture was taken? What site did you copy it from? Did you actually mean to say "one stand half full"?
Or are you just using "half full" in a very loose term?
I personally thought that there were quite a few more than 26,687 present.
If not I am surprised that nobody is calling in HMRC over false declarations of income due to statements as to actual attendance which I think yesterday they stated as 53,394

Thanks for caring about Liverpool enough to mock them. I was getting a little worried as the trafford borough lot appear to be getting alot more posts than the dippers so far this year
Why does any of that matter? It has never ever mattered when anyone has taken pictures of City’s attendances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.