Harry Kane

He's way past his best, there is a reason Juve want him out.

I was against signing Messi for the same reason, we want to make our own superstars not take well worn, used ones.
His best is like what, top 10 players ever? Even if he’s dropped a level or two, he’s still mint.

He’d score a ton as our number 9 and it would be a relatively cheap option for a season or two.

His best is like what, top 10 players ever? Even if he’s dropped a level or two, he’s still mint.

He’d score a ton as our number 9 and it would be a relatively cheap option for a season or two.
Cheap, He is 36, 25 million transfer fee, 50m a year wages and probably 20m fee to Mendes.

That's cheap?

Like 99.9% of people on this forum I haven't a clue what is going on with Kane. What is clear is that City have a price they are willing to pay and may well have a desired and higher ceiling.

In the event that is not acceptable to Spurs then there will be no deal, we have seen this on a number of occasions.

What I do know is that it will hardly be a catastrophe if we don't sign anyone else as many seem to think.

There is not a football team anywhere that their own fans would be 100% happy with their team/squad. Enjoy what we have as its a sight better than what most have.

He’s on half a million quid a week on top of whatever fee we’d pay.

Can’t help but think this is a signing fans below a certain age want, and above a certain age want us to run a mile from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.