Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard anything more concrete whether it is actually City he’s coming to at your end?

Nothing concrete regarding City, what's almost certain by now is that he won't stay here at Juve. Romeo Agresti, who's not that bad as far as transfer journos go, teased at City in his posts, but there's nothing concrete right now. I personally think they're just waiting for someone to make an official offer at this point.

I’m surprised that so many people are in favour of him coming, smacks of desperation or wanting to annoy rags.

Knowing that we were in desperate need of a striker didn’t we have a better back up plan in the event that Kane / Haaland wouldn’t come than a fading galactico ?

Any 5 yr old could pick Kane or Ronaldo as transfer targets - where’s the scouting, the in depth knowledge of the market, where’s the hidden gem or unpolished diamond ?

Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah South American forwards have really worked a treat for the rags in the past such as Alexis Sanchez, Diego Forlan, Falcao, Angel Di Maria...Oh and Carlos Tevez who joined us and held up an R.I.P. FERGIE sign!
You'll probably come back with "Cavani"...He can score as many as he wants at the end of the day he has 0 trophies to show for it with your lot.
I’m not coming back with anything. Just because some may not have worked out at United doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate them elsewhere! Di Maria and Sanchez aren’t pure strikers. Tevez wasn’t really either at United.

We are replacing our best striker ever, our top goal scorer. Forgive them for wanting to do it properly rather than buying a Samaras. We can’t rely on Jesus, delap and an unpolished diamond. Would be suicide
I want us to do it properly. With our vast network of scouts on several continents the best we can come up with is a fading 36 yr old who comes with huge baggage ? Where’s the joined up thinking ?

I’m surprised that so many people are in favour of him coming, smacks of desperation or wanting to annoy rags.

Knowing that we were in desperate need of a striker didn’t we have a better back up plan in the event that Kane / Haaland wouldn’t come than a fading galactico ?

Any 5 yr old could pick Kane or Ronaldo as transfer targets - where’s the scouting, the in depth knowledge of the market, where’s the hidden gem or unpolished diamond ?

Not sure this is fair at all.

1/ Gabriel Jesus was this buy, they planned for Aguero's succession years ago. He starts for Brazil.

2/ where indeed? The fact is there isn't a candidate good enough out there. Which of our rivals is pulling uncut gems you've never heard of out of the bag? PSG = Messi, Real Madrid = Mbappe, Rags = Cavani, Chelsea = Lukaku.

3/ Remember these are the same people who brought you Ruben Dias, Zinchenko and have masterfully developed Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.