Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on my way to City shop to have Kane removed from my shirt to get this fellas name on it.........well it worked last time :)
Just on my way to City shop to have Kane removed from my shirt to get this fellas name on it.........well it worked last time :)
gfdf.png

IF and it’s a big IF we did get him how would it work with his squad number ?

A huge part of Cristiano’s business involves the branding of CR7 (hotels, eyewear etc) sos I rely he would only come if he gets 7.

Would Sterling give up 7 !?!?

He was previously CR9 before CR7 - no saying he couldn't become CR77. Bloke does what he wants essentially.

Ronaldo is a good friend of the royal families in Dubai and AD, he won the player of the century award last year at the Dubai Soccer Awards and Mendes was crownd Agent of the century. The royals would love to have Ronaldo at City so I think this really is happening. Buckle up!

Interesting connection

Quite relaxed about this one (more so than my son, anyway, who is demanding minute by minute updates from me, like I have a hot line to Jorge Mendes). If he joins then it means we won’t go into the season without a senior striker. If he doesn’t then I can go back to hating him without feeling like I’ve compromised my morals. What will be will be.
Am I... Am I your son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.