RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

imo Thelin is a decent striker for small teams in a competition with lots of space on the pitch. For a team that wants to play attacking football or is playing Against smaller teams who park the bus, he is a disaster. If hé puts pressure on the defense, you can be sure he will make a foul. Absolutely no fan of him. One of the last players our former manager, a real crook, brought on, to please the players manager.

Olssen is still a new player, so maybe to soon for a decent opinion. But I like what I have seen for now. Good passing, calm at The ball, smart player.
Thanks... that seems to go along my assessments of them two players... Olsson is by far the better player and he plays in our national team as well... very good range of passning and works his ass off too...
Thelin came through early on in Sweden and was sold early abroad but never really hit the talent he has...
Thanks for answering... for me it is an extra incentive to follow Anderlecht because not only Kompany but Olsson is off interest!

Thanks... that seems to go along my assessments of them two players... Olsson is by far the better player and he plays in our national team as well... very good range of passning and works his ass off too...
Thelin came through early on in Sweden and was sold early abroad but never really hit the talent he has...
Thanks for answering... for me it is an extra incentive to follow Anderlecht because not only Kompany but Olsson is off interest!
And I think Thelin will leave before the deadline, so no reason to follow Anderlecht for his “football skills” Andy more. He will be a free agent next season.

New striker is in, only on a loan deal.

Out of Europe, with terrible coaching of Vinny.

After getting 2-0 behind Vince did nothing for 15 minutes, and Then brought in 2 terrible players with Thelin and Dauda, and keeping talents like El Hadj on the bench.

Pressure is getting high. And also inside the club we have a shareholders war going on.

After getting 2-0 behind Vince did nothing for 15 minutes, and Then brought in 2 terrible players with Thelin and Dauda, and keeping talents like El Hadj on the bench.

Pressure is getting high. And also inside the club we have a shareholders war going on.
Didn’t help losing goals early in each half. Vitesse looked sharper and more aggressive from what I saw.

Didn’t help losing goals early in each half. Vitesse looked sharper and more aggressive from what I saw.
Indeed. Also had some luck in a couple of the goals they made. And we hit the woodwork twice in the first game. We had bad luck, but played awful yesterday.

Doesn't make good reading.

How did Taylor perform?

Only caught the second half of the away game at Genk but it was highly entertaining, ended 1-0 to the home side.

Unfortunately, Harwood-Bellis was partly at fault for the goal, lost concentration and lost his man, but his defensive partner, Hoedt, was arguably more culpable, he gave the ball away and got caught ahead of his man. HB was booked earlier and hit the bar with a good header.

Anderlecht look like a team of strangers, particularly up front.

Can someone explain why the Genk pitch looks like something you’d get in the middle of winter but in August?

I watched the first 85 minutes or so of the match and Harwood-Bellis was superb. He hit the post and the bar and Genk's 6ft7 striker who won the golden boot last season barely had a kick. However they conceded about 2 mins after I switched off!

I don't know if it was just a one off, but Anderlecht's attack was absolutely atrocious. They would have looked out of their depth in League 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.