Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (28/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great half, great atmosphere in the south stand. Our only problem has been Ederson he looks like he's on valium lol.

I suppose Jesus bulking up to deal with big centre backs will have helped in his battles with fullbacks.

It will also help when he plays striker.

I'm absolutely convinced of this, Jesus is a great young striker who had 4 years of having his confidence chipped away because of comparisons to Aguero that even Aguero could live up to for the last 2 years.

On the wing he's free from the comparisons and his confidence has come back, but before the end of this season he will go back to 9 with his rediscovered confidence and be brilliant there as well.

The goal he scored today is not a right wingers goal. He went into the striker position, and got a great strikers goal.

Very good first half. Passing has been a bit sloppy at times (especially Ederson who was shocking first 30 mins or so) but movement has been good. The front 3 have all done very well and the CM 3 have kept things ticking over nicely.

Very nice so far.

Utterly embarrassing. No other word for it from our point of view.

I feel for you. It looks like we have decided not to piss about( except Ederson). Xhaxa has let you down. Awful challenge. Just a good job he didn’t fully make contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.