Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (28/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to make of that half. Arsenal were more the architects of their own downfall, and up to the sending off were actually containing us quite well. We really struggled to control the ball and they forced Ederson to go to Walker, whose control was often sloppy. Scoreline looks good now but in general we need to take far fewer touches and move it faster.
I am not sure what to make of your post pal, whilst I agree that Arsenal were poor to say they were “containing us quite well” up to the sending off when at that point we had been 2 nil up for over 20 minutes seems at best generous to the opposition and at worst dismissive of a very good first half performance.

Peter Walton is still the biggest prick on TV.
Yes he backed the sending off cos he had too.
But the 2nd goal and he's trying to instigate violent conduct.

Fuck of you noncey looking fooker

I think Laporte does push him in the face, and its more contact than Kolasinac on Jesus which was a yellow.

Dont think either of those points can be argued.

But its clearly in the context of 2 cebtrebacks grappling at a set piece, its never violent conduct.

Utterly embarrassing. No other word for it from our point of view.
Jesus, where do you start with that? Probably started this time last season selling Martinez, he should be on 300 apps by now, big contract for Auba, Willian awful, and constantly having to rely on Holding & Chambers who are way off, Saka & SR are genuine quality so that’s a start but you’re 10 years behind the top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.