Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (28/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should’ve been making a far post run for that Cancelo cross but good idea.

I think Laporte does push him in the face, and its more contact than Kolasinac on Jesus which was a yellow.

Dont think either of those points can be argued.

But its clearly in the context of 2 cebtrebacks grappling at a set piece, its never violent conduct.
Diaz was also blocked off in that move. Could have easily been called back for that foul had the ball not ended up in the net.

I have the same level of happiness for Gaby as I did for Riyad last year. Its all fucking clicking for him now and the lad fucking deserves it. Close the chequebook. We stay as we are.

This looks like one of those games from our unbeaten run last season when KDB was injured and we were just unplayable. Hate to suggest it, but could we be a better team without him?
Still think we are way better with Kev and Phil in the team personally but it is good to know we also have Jack, Bernie and gundo who can come in and step up when required like today. Either way I think we’ll survive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.