#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferran seems to be a great lad. He’s only young and only recently left his homeland for the first time in his career, yet whether it’s in training videos, in training pictures, on matchdays etc, all I see is him being friendly with everyone, he doesn’t just stick to the Spanish speakers. He seems close to Grealish, I see him laughing and joking with Cole Palmer. He just seems very happy right now and settled. Should be good for his performances on the pitch.

Dont think he could have picked a better back line to play against, the Arsenal back 3 were so badly organised and made his life so easy.

His movement in behind is excellent, but there will be much bigger tests of the rest of his game at striker.

Would like to see Him and Jesus keep playing together because I think they can build a bit of a partnership with Jesus doing a lot of the link up and build up play that Torres doesn't do well.

The biggest problem with Jesus as a striker is that he so often would drop deep to win the ball or hold it up and then there was no one running in behind.

I think his pressing and defensive work off the ball has gone up a notch too.

He certainly knows how to put the ball in the net and also seems to not squander loads of chances before he gets one. Going to be a great signing.

Developing along nicely at the number 9 spot.

Remember he isn't even close to being the end product... his potential is scary.

Experience can develop his overall striker game, but what Ferran already has is the ability to score that we need. The rest of his game will only get better and better... as it will with Foden and Jesus who are also young.

Future front 3 looks very bright: Foden--Ferran--Jesus

Another nice game for Ferran.
He took his goals well and his movement off the ball was good again.
He looks happy and i was glad that he got to play the full game.

Great today - it's his movement off the ball that is excellent, often goes unnoticed. Glad he got his goals as it may stop all those who were moaning about him starting ahead of Raheem and Riyad today in the pre-match thread. He needs a good run and the front three look very fluid - He is a very important part of our future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.