#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he scored more goals last season (13) than in the 3 previous seasons at valencia (9). Mind that he played as a wing there in a atleti-esque 4-4-2

Good movement, good threat, getting better all the time

One thing that impresses me every game is his first touch. It’s not perfect in an obvious way like Mahrez’s but it rarely bounces off him. Even under pressure it stays with him and a lot of the time it has a purpose like moving into space or away from his marker.

Add to that his obvious finishing ability, pace, workrate and brilliant off the ball movement - £20m is a snip. Even got a header!

Reactions: JDV
One thing that impresses me every game is his first touch. It’s not perfect in an obvious way like Mahrez’s but it rarely bounces off him. Even under pressure it stays with him and a lot of the time it has a purpose like moving into space or away from his marker.

Add to that his obvious finishing ability, pace, workrate and brilliant off the ball movement - £20m is a snip. Even got a header!
I think it's worth remembering the hype that was attached to him when he signed. It's been forgotten a bit but he was considered a big potential star for Spanish football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.