It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team that played against Norwich and Arsenal would have got 3 points v spurs.
Maybe. City have some very good players but we will be able to judge if we can get away without a top forward in September. Coming up against the top teams we need to take the chances early and not concede on the first counter attack.

I have always been a fan of ferran, felt he got very harsh criticism last season but also though he was one for next season or even the season after potentially.

I have a feeling he's going to make a fool out of every doubter this season and save us £150m, the kid looks like the penny has dropped and he's ready to nail it. He has already shown it for Spain but it's like he's been boosted by us not signing a striker. Movement, composure, finishing, incredible timing of runs.... I always thought he'd become the real deal, I now think he is the real deal.
Not as a winger tho. The lad has a eye for goal and his movement is fantastic. It would be brilliant if Ferran is the solution.

Maybe. City have some very good players but we will be able to judge if we can get away without a top forward in September. Coming up against the top teams we need to take the chances early and not concede on the first counter attack.

Leicester will be a good one to judge if going into the season without a striker signing was a good idea.

Whilst I agree a cf can’t be undervalued in the biggest games
I agree but it has to be the right centre forward, the wrong one would disrupt the team. I don’t believe the right one is available to us this summer and we are better going with what we have than a stopgap clogging up the squad for a few years.
If it costs us it will probably be c/l knockouts, I can live with that for another season, though theres always January, Haalands situation might change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.