Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont this summer, but if they sell Mbappe to Madrid, they at least have space for him and could possibly try next summer
Opposite really, if Mbappe goes this summer they will bring somebody in now, to try and get the most out of having Messi for 2 years .and doubt it would be Haaland, so less room next summer.

I think they would go for Haaland if Mbappe was sold. He would probably use it as a stepping stone to Madrid in the future. You can say that it’s a farmer‘s league as much as you want, at the end money talks.

If we wait for the summer, we might have face competition from Madrid, United, Pool and Psg. Our best chance is now
It's like Madrid going for Mbappe now even though they could get him for nothing in a year. They don't want the chance of losing him even if they are one of the biggest clubs in the world. Their opening bid shows mbappe just how much they want him

I said Silba was a succes, but I dont think everyone would agree.
I also said Jesus was....but just not in the way intended ( ie as kuns replacement)
Mahrez decides opinion amongst fans...last season you could argue he was player of the season.....prior to that he was hit and miss at best. If he continues his form from last season instead of going disappearing in the night games like he did prior to that then I would agree he has been successful. I'd say that we need a fit and fighting Mahrez more than ever this season
Mate, I think the problem is people still view football as 11 players not a squad game. I'm open to your counter argument but Jesus, Bernardo and Mahrez would be in every Premier league squad (arguably over all but half a handful of teams first starting 11's) this season and over the duration of their contracts. Replacing David Silva, YaYa or Aguero can never be a like for like, they broke the mould when they made those players, there are no clones, there are however different options.
Bernardo Silva can play in 5 positions, I'd actually say 6 but 5 for arguments sake, the guy is a marathon runner, classy, great control, amazing ball retention aswell as a destroyer and always gives 100%
Mahrez has arguably the best touch in the Premier league, ridiculously skilful, great at set pieces and can play I'd say in three positions (RW, LW, AM)
Jesus can play 3 positions, is an exceptional talent, he's still young, one of the hardest working forwards and works hard, created and scores for the team.
I'd be disappointed to lose any from our squad.
The problem herein lays with our amazing squad depth, let's exclude DM and look at 5 attacking positions and the players for the slots. For me it's discourteous to rank them as depends on squad blend and some play better against different types of opposition depending on role and positioning.

5 attacking positions {KDB, Gundogan, Foden, Grealish, Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus, Torres}, I make that 9 and the rule of thumb is 2 players for every slot, so we need that 10th

We have the most amazing toolbox on the planet, all we're missing is a "jack"hammer, Haaland is the power tool we must covet, then let's go to work!

Last edited:
View attachment 25388

Look at those stats. It's now or never
I said we wouldn’t go for Ronaldo, then panicked and changed my mind, should have stuck to my lane.
I am sticking in this lane, Haaland doesn’t move this summer.. We may or may not during the season, decide. not to throw out hat in the ring next summer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.