It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally with you on Grealish, he's stronger than I expected.

But on Ronaldo I'm afraid he will pay for himself comfortably.

United Instagram followers = 44m. Ronaldo Instagram followers = 333m.

United's commercial revenues will skyrocket now as advertisers fancy a piece of that, they'll be back to the top of the football money league. My mate works in their commercial sales team, he's laughing that he's now got the easiest job in football. It's a numbers game.

I also think he's going to be comfortably the best striker in the league. His numbers and fitness are still incredible. He's an arrogant twat but credit where it's due, if anyone has excuse to be arrogant it's him.

A lot of us are trying to convince ourselves it's a bad signing. The truth is his agent has done us up like a kipper and they've added one of the best players in the world to an already fantastic squad. Their only achilles heel is their manager just isn't up to it, which is why I think Chelsea will end up Champions.

City will still rack up a very high points score but in the big games against the best teams, they've figured out how to stop us scoring. A top target man would change all that.

We have one a commercial juggernaut in waiting. That will make the club a lot of money.maybe not Ronaldo money but it will still be alot

Grealish,

the guy has deals with Boohooman, Levis, Louis Vuitton. He was just brought on stage at Leeds fest main stage with one of the hottest artist in the uk right now. Premier league Put him in all our advertising, he’s the new David beckham. You have loads of kids wearing Alice bands because of him. Arsenal kids after the game yesterday wanted photos with him.

he will get even more exposure in the champions league this season. He’s Englands new darling. Kids look up to him. Girls fancy him. He got cheered at Leeds fest even though he’s a city player. His popularity continues to sky rocket we have a mega star on our hands. Peps the perfect coach for him to keep that ego in check.

Here we go again... and there was me expecting a quiet boring bank holiday!!

Txiki is working on something.

Pep being kept updated and the club hope to hear more today.

Understandably, things are being downplayed after the last week, but club has obviously received a few proposals from agents this week.

Interesting.
Tolmie how can you do this to me I’m on holiday was hoping for a relaxed day and ping your post pops up ….. :)

Because his client may not move for 4 five years so that's 1 payment over that time. He may never move again but it's the price to have to pay to these super agents. I wouldn't do it for just anyone but he's a special player
The players should pay the agents retainer fee from the wages the club pay.
It's an insult to expect that from the club.

Understandably, things are being downplayed after the last week, but club has obviously received a few proposals from agents this week.

Interesting.

Interesting.
Tell Txiki to concentrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.