Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are on ignore. I checked to see what shite you posted.

Graphs have been posted in this thread which show why you chose the wrong vaccine. The onus is on you to find them. I don’t care whether you do or not. You argue shite in bad faith to back up your views.

I’m glad I never got in your taxi.
Good God lad your getting worse. You placed me on ignore but took me off to see what I had posted : /
Thank you Dr Alan for your fine input.

Good doc on anti vaxxers on All4. Centres around Andrew Wakefield (I’d never heard of him, but Christ, what a twat). Very interesting stuff.

Of course, all boils down to one thing, money…

View attachment 25446

Watched this a couple of months ago.

Sadly the pattern is all too familiar. Thieves and con artists taking advantage of the thick and gullible. A tale as old as time.

Exactly. Any debate that encourages people to have the vaccination is great. Any that wants people to have sympathy with non vaccinated people forgets that their inactions are elongating the pandemic unnecessarily.

There was a fan in his 20s behind me in the chippy queue yesterday who was chatting on his phone about how he was proud not to have the vaccine. I was happy that 4-5 people around him tried to talk with him rationally about what his decision meant to himself and others around him. It probably did no good, but people were trying.
I was talking a real life scenario. Its what is happening to us. 4 Grandchildren under 14, a daughter recently on the 'at risk' list because of a heart attack and the two of us over 60s. Thankfully the adults are all double jabbed because 2 of the girls are now Covid positive (caught at school), we are all close contacts so will soon see what level of protection the vaccination has given us. We live in Scotland where the volume of cases was a record yesterday. Until everyone is vaccinated we aren't going to stop this endless wave upon wave. I do think everyone that can get a vaccine should get one. Surely it is a responsibility to themselves, to their families and to wider society.

For me, the characteristic that principally defines anti-vaxxers, isn’t their selfishness, as most of them genuinely believe they are doing the right thing; I t’s their supreme arrogance and stupidity.

They actually think they are better informed on the subject than the overwhelming majority of medical professionals (and by overwhelming, I would say over 95%) based on something they’ve read on the internet. And they are prepared to play cards with their lives off the back of it, with all the devastating consequences for those around them.

Arrogant, deluded, recalcitrant clowns.

It’s both comic and tragic in equal measure.

Yes you are sad but true. All the same he could have died if he was fully innoculated miniscule or otherwise.

I will give you a sceneario and it could be any one off here but lets just say that one of Rics kids would not get innoculated or anyone of your alt forum chums. Would you come to forum to flame them and cause further upset or angst? I can not see any reason to talk ill of the dead save for point scoring.

Anyway help yourself to a jacket ..theres plenty to go around
"Could have died" - but A LOT less likely. In fact for someone his age, the chance is miniscule if vaccinated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.