United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just last day nonsense to keep the Sky Sports, Talksport etc hype bubble going until 11.
By my calculations the rags are at least 4 players over the CL and PL squad limits. Either going to be some fire selling today or very unhappy players…. Tick tock

Ronaldo is going to be the biggest flop ever in transfer history. He will find the PL too slick and too fast for him, nothing like Serie A or La Liga. He will be too old too slow and be out injured for at least half their games. He won't reach double figures in goals and there will be a split camp Pogba v Ronaldo.

Bring it on better soap than Corrie.... popcorn anyone?

Ronaldo is going to be the biggest flop ever in transfer history. He will find the PL too slick and too fast for him, nothing like Serie A or La Liga. He will be too old too slow and be out injured for at least half their games. He won't reach double figures in goals and there will be a split camp Pogba v Ronaldo.

Bring it on better soap than Corrie.... popcorn anyone?
thats what i thought mate,hes going to cost them because they could have bought for other positions but didnt,they went for the glory of signing a near has been

Got a new theory on the ronaldo to city transfer...

Jorge Mendes was recently asked by City to secure the futures of current city players under his agency to new/long term contracts (Diaz/Ederson) whilst ensuring bernado stays. In exchange Mendes could use City as a lure to get Ronaldo a new deal with United.

As a result of thier panic buy, U*d are now having to offload players to accommodate Ronaldo, change squad numbers, are unable to purchase a CDM (What they really needed...).

City have just been playing 4D chess all along.

(Well, it's what i'm telling myself anyway... ;-))

Don't worry it's 12.5 now.

Be a box of celebrations by tomorrow.

A United fan was telling me that their share price jumped £200m (I think it was more likely $) when he was announced, so he's paid for himself already.

So I checked, and their share price did indeed jump, but it's now $100m LOWER than it was last Wednesday.

Still, the stories are written by now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.