It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously suggesting we're in a fight for top 4?
No. I’ll name the top 4 right now… us, rags, Chelsea and dippers. But I’m not confident we’ll finish 1st

I’ve said all summer that signing a top striker could be the difference between winning everything and nothing and I’ve got no reason to change my mind

I’m saying minimum requirement is that we do finish in the top 4 so we’ve got a fighting chance of getting that top striker next summer

At the end of the day there surely was a greater need to bring players in for certain positions a striker and a left back,grealish for all the stats of the last couple of seasons was he really a priority or an immediate need this season,for me something isn’t right we’ve been caught sitting on our hands this window,just hope we aren’t looking back come end of season thinking why weren’t we more proactive ..

I've said it elsewhere but people seem to have forgotten what disaster under Pep looks like. Everyone thought 19/20 went abysmally and yet we got 81 points.

How well we do is up for debate but barring an injury crisis we're likely going to win enough non top 6 games to comfortably finish above 70 points, and that's without taking in top 6 games into account.

Don't get all the doom and gloom, yes we haven't signed a shiny new striker but this squad is stronger than last season. Mendy's no loss and Kun hardly kicked a ball for 18 months.
Grealish adds a different dimension, Torres, Dias and even Ake are a year wiser, Foden will only get better and we've got 3 huge talents in Palmer, McAtee and Delap, one of them may have their breakthrough season.

And we've got a pile of money to spend in Jan if we're in the mix.

Don't get all the doom and gloom, yes we haven't signed a shiny new striker but this squad is stronger than last season. Mendy's no loss and Kun hardly kicked a ball for 18 months.
Grealish adds a different dimension, Torres, Dias and even Ake are a year wiser, Foden will only get better and we've got 3 huge talents in Palmer, McAtee and Delap, one of them may have their breakthrough season.

And we've got a pile of money to spend in Jan if we're in the mix.
But apart from that what did our Owner ever do for us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.