Kylian Mbappé

There is something very dodgy going on here.
Even if PSG won the CL he isn't staying, so what are they really doing?? Cementing themselves into the "cartel" by allowing Real to take him on a free??
It's a bizarre bit of business - sorry if City turned down that money for a player with 12 months left on a contract, and no sign of an agreement, I think we'd all be asking questions.
PSG aren’t arsed about the money. Means more to keep him and have him for a CL campaign with Messi and also all of the World Cup marketing.

Probably shiting themselves at the thought of facing us yet again in the champions league so they needed all options available in attack so held on to mbappe for this season ;-)

Nuts!!! All I can think of is ......Madrid would have found a reason to pull the plug whichever way it went. They were only honouring Mbappe's promise not to go on a free.

Insanity on both sides. Real more the willing to pay £180m for a player that is out of contract in 10 months and PSG are more than willing to let him go for free next year. I can’t take in how mental they both are.
Football has taken leave of its senses. Evidently PSG don't need the money, nor do they give a fuck about financial prudence or FFP. SSN are openly saying PSG are state run & funded, so would rather have the kudos & global marketing profile of an Mbappé, Neymar & Messi front three for a season & try to win the CL, than take the £185m which they clearly don't need.

On the other hand, I thought Real were in dire financial straits? OK, they've sold a few fringe players & shifted a couple of high earners & have several high earners out of contract next summer, but to still be able to make Mbappé the second most expensive footballer in history????? :~|

I suppose Real could be putting everything in the Mbappé basket with a view to the future, so this & next summer's pruning just gives them a head start on the player, who knows???

HOWEVER, if this was Manchester City Football Club???? :-|

Last edited:
Football has taken leave of its senses. Evidently PSG don't need the money, nor do they give a fuck about financial prudence or FFP. SSN are openly saying PSG are state run & funded, so would rather have the kudos & global marketing profile of an Mbappé, Neymar & Messi front three for a season & try to win the CL, than take the £185m which they clearly don't need.

On the other hand, I thought Real were in dire financial straights? OK, they've sold a few fringe players & shifted a couple of high earners & have several high earners out of contract next summer, but to still be able to make Mbappé the second most expensive footballer in history????? :~|

I suppose Real could be putting everything in the Mbappé basket with a view to the future, so this & next summer's pruning just gives them a head start on the player, who knows???

HOWEVER, if this was Manchester City Football Club???? :-|
It was only yesterday on talksport i heard city were a state owned club, we get lumped in with psg no matter what we do, how the fuck do psg afford the wages

Could he sign a new contract with psg or have they spunked that wage money on all the other players they've bought?
He's already paid somewhere between £300-£400 thousand a week, any new contract would just add to that, I'm sure they could find a few bob more from sponsors.

Reactions: TFC
Could he sign a new contract with psg or have they spunked that wage money on all the other players they've bought?
He is obsessed about playing with Madrid. I think he will leave. If not Madrid will be in pole position to sign haaland. Win win situation for them

Reactions: TFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.