Last Film You Saw

Mad Max - Fury Road.
Utterly relentless from start to finish, the score is superb, it looks stunning on blu ray, one of the best action films ever made as it keeps your attention throughout 100% of the movie. 9/10

A dreadful film and we only watched because Sky gave it five stars. The luvvies called it a school shooting movie that stunned the Venice film festival into silence. Well we were definatly both stunned into to silence with below par acting, awful script and lame pyotechnic antics that were worthy of a B movie. A story of courage in the face of psychological trauma my arse!

One critic said that Run Hide Fight was a glib artless and reprehensibly stupid thriller that doesn’t even have enough on its mind to be provocative. A movie made by someone who’s seen too many movies, and now made at least one too many.

However I have decided to score it a generous 4/10 mainly for the comedic antics of that recently passed away spirit mother guiding her daughter to Capre Deim via muliple sessions of her incesant councelling diatribe. That is all:

0mFszAs.jpg

Arthur Newman
Emily Blunt
Colin Firth

Arthur Newman is a 2012 American dramatic comedy film directed by Dante Ariola and starring Colin Firth and Emily Blunt. Written by Becky Johnston, the film is about a former professional golfer who fakes his own death and assumes a new identity in order to escape his life of failure.
Although Im a big fan of these two actors I cant say this film is great, Its a pleasant enough watch but for me loses its sense of reality along the way.

5/10

Last edited:
Was going to take a look at "Karen",but then I saw the reviews on IMDb. Christ, they're awful. 2.2 out of 10, granted from a fairly small set of opinions.
Must have read her posts on here before watching the film...

My fair lady. Reminded me of my mum who loved musicals of that era. Its a nice film too And the songs arent irritating cos you somehow know them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.