Last Film You Saw

London Has Fallen

Over the top Hollywood nonsense
So many bullets, yet I struggle into the range when I go to target shoot for an hour or two!

Butler decent, Eckhardt not.

Location shoot and visuals were decent, but it was always going to be an OTT sequel after Olympus Has Fallen. Always going for the summer blockbuster shoot em up crowd!

Don’t Breathe very good 7/10 be watching Don’t Breathe 2 later supposed to be better!

You have nicely segued onto the film I was about to post about!

"Don't Breathe 2"

I'm truly interested in why the director chose the arc that was produced for the film.

Action sequences... enjoyable.

Direction... very good, nothing to complain about.

Storyline... questionable?

Main leads... very good.

It would be interesting to hear the thoughts of others about what happened in this film!

"Don't Breathe 2"

I'm truly interested in why the director chose the arc that was produced for the film.

Main leads... very good.

It would be interesting to hear the thoughts of others about what happened in this film!
Shocking sequel in my opinion. Struggle to give it 3/10. Shouldn’t have bothered.

"Don't Breathe 2"

Main leads... very good.

All film was wondering if it was a prequel to the first movie! Enjoyed first film better good watch though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.