Soccer Aid charity game at The Etihad

What film are you watching? I want to find it’s thread and say how shit it is for no apparent reason.

for fuck sake! Fuckoff. Do I have To say this is great? I watched it for 5 mins as I said. Thought it was wank “said it never ceases to amaze me that people pay to watch james Arthur play football and then i turned over. Get over it. Film is great. Thanks.

My grocery delivery man today was an arses fan , i tittered at him, well you have too dont you
A man who is a fan of arses being tittered at.
Had to check was I still on a football forum.

When you said "you have too don't you" did you really mean "you have two"

for fuck sake! Fuckoff. Do I have To say this is great? I watched it for 5 mins as I said. Thought it was wank “said it never ceases to amaze me that people pay to watch james Arthur play football and then i turned over. Get over it. Film is great. Thanks.
What’s the film?

Can't believe I'm having to clarify this but I'm the furthest thing from prejudiced against the women playing today. Among them are some of the best players this country has ever seen and I'm looking forward to more coming on in the second half.

I just find it funny that this particular player is a professional freestyler who can't actually kick a ball, in much the same way I found it funny to watch Jeremy Lynch run around just as aimlessly in past Soccer Aid matches. There's a certain irony to a pro freestyler being shown up by a few musicians and a man named Aitch that tickles me.

If my wording implied that I have anything personal against Pavlou, or women (though I think you're really reaching with that one personally) that's not the case at all.

I had no idea who she was.
Ah that is why she had a great first touch and ball control, but was clueless with her decision making.
Wasn't having a go , it is not easy playing with seasoned pros.
As I said previous first time i have watched , and only as it is at The Etihad.

I cant see how anyone who bothers watching can be negative, either they need to switch off like @worsleyweb or see it as it is.
Scholes is incredible as he was when I saw him at Vincents testimonial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.