Covid and travel discussion

where’s the best place(cheapest) to get these day 2 return tests from? are They actually needed? Or can you just stay in for 10 days when you return instead?
Not blindspot global (if they're still in business)

Total spivs

Looking to travel to Poland but I'm unjabbed but have recovered from covid within the last 6 months how do I go about proving this? I have a covid pass that says recovered on the NHS app should this be enough?

A sting in the tail after the holiday - somebody on our flight obviously tested positive because all 4 of us have been contacted by test and trace. Filled in the form and we don’t have to self-isolate because we are all fully vaxxed.

But we had Disneyland Paris booked for next weekend and part of the French government health form asks if you have been in contact with anyone with Covid in the last 14 days.

Fortunately both Disneyland and EasyJet were easy to change so we’ve bumped the holiday back a week.

A sting in the tail after the holiday - somebody on our flight obviously tested positive because all 4 of us have been contacted by test and trace. Filled in the form and we don’t have to self-isolate because we are all fully vaxxed.

But we had Disneyland Paris booked for next weekend and part of the French government health form asks if you have been in contact with anyone with Covid in the last 14 days.

Fortunately both Disneyland and EasyJet were easy to change so we’ve bumped the holiday back a week.

That’s odd, have changed the rules recently? I got pinged by T&T six days after returning from Majorca and had to do the Four days. Double jabbed as well.

Tenerife looking good,the Macmasters back posting his videos on youtube,not crowded,nice weather,i think there in amber now so i may still get there in November

It's causing absolute chaos on the home front. As the owner of a business involved directly with the tourist trade and of a holiday rental property I was talking to one of the major players in the home holiday rental market yesterday.
We had noticed and they confirmed that the level of complaints have increased beyond all expectations due to the all inclusive brigade suddenly having to ' downsize ' to UK self catering and most expect cleaners and service providers to be on call on a daily basis. Couple that with the fact that most has been let off their leashes regarding UK holidays and all hell's broken loose. Prices and bookings for UK holidays are off the scale at the present and expecting more of the same next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.