Covid and travel discussion

Cheapest place to get the lateral flow test you can take with you and the 2 day return tests? We had a big group going in just over two weeks I binned the idea a few had no vaccinations and it was at level 4, its come down to 3 now, ill be honest i need a break and im willing to take the chance and go now, we lose the flights anyway as its twatting Ryanair, so might just go for it.
Also a bit confused Tenerife is Amber but Im sure I only need to do 2 day test not an 8 day one when i get back! nevermind im fully vaccinated dont have to do the 8 day one.

Last edited:
I'm supposed to be flying to Malaga in the morning from Belfast, but can't get the passenger locator form to accept by Covid Passport details

If I remember correctly there were two options the first of which didn’t work so I had to input a few details in the lower box then it worked

Lookinginto things further it seems that my first vaccination isn't accepted by Spain so a case of chance my luck and hope
Good luck. Spain accepts most vaccines, including the Indian Serum Institute - what vaccine did you have?

Unhelpfully, when the vaccines are listed in the drop-down list, they all have their "technical" names.

Cheapest place to get the lateral flow test you can take with you and the 2 day return tests? We had a big group going in just over two weeks I binned the idea a few had no vaccinations and it was at level 4, its come down to 3 now, ill be honest i need a break and im willing to take the chance and go now, we lose the flights anyway as its twatting Ryanair, so might just go for it.
Also a bit confused Tenerife is Amber but Im sure I only need to do 2 day test not an 8 day one when i get back! nevermind im fully vaccinated dont have to do the 8 day one.
That's correct .

what happens if you go to spain and for the return flight the test is positve and you have no money left

Just accessing a bank or an ATM over there was hard enough for us. We were in Seville and bank staff at several branches looked at me like I'd landed off the moon when I wanted to get some money out - we had to give up eventually and use Apple pay for the rest of the trip.

We had a really fun time but another eye-opener for us how great we have it in UK, with regards to serious matters like finance and healthcare. Want to move abroad but wouldn't want to be an older person over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.