Jose Gaya

I said about Gaya long time ago, Valencia fans are crazy about him, they say he is even better than Alba. But now we have Zinchenko who, for me, is and should be our 1st team LB. If we sell Mendy is a no brainer, Gaya is special.

someone to consider, if he ever decides to leave valencia. apparently shouldn't cost too much because of valencia's financial troubles, so could be a good deal, 26 years old starter for his NT and a really good player in his own right. think barca was about to sign him but they obviously can't sign shit these days.

I don't know if we're interested in left backs in the foreseeable future but someone to keep an eye on?

someone to consider, if he ever decides to leave valencia. apparently shouldn't cost too much because of valencia's financial troubles, so could be a good deal, 26 years old starter for his NT and a really good player in his own right. think barca was about to sign him but they obviously can't sign shit these days.

I don't know if we're interested in left backs in the foreseeable future but someone to keep an eye on?
Worth a shout had good dealings with Valencia

Prob down to injuries, dont think ive ever seen this guy without playing with or through a niggle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.