Does Manchester need to demolish and relocate Strangeways??

Worsley me old mucker, how about taking me on a tour of some of your already built ones. I will say I am not easily impressed so I would hope they are of a high standard, I might be able to help with some design features as well. (I understand you use lino in the living rooms.)
Ask yourself are you the right demographic to be seen, as a young trendy influencer, I’m obviously treated with god like status ;-)

As soon as the MOJ find a suitable site in the North West and build a jail on it like the one in Wrexham that holds 2000 plus inmates Strangeways will be sold.

As soon as the MOJ find a suitable site in the North West and build a jail on it like the one in Wrexham that holds 2000 plus inmates Strangeways will be sold.
The Govmt should turn it into a huge rehabilitation centre and refuge for the homeless/alcoholics/drug addicts. People could be rehabilitated and hopefully go on to lead rewarding lives.....and taxpayers.
Some fell on very hard times and just need a helping hand, but there is no helping hand out there, so they die a slow death on the streets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.