Leicester (A) - Sat 11 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more optimistic about this season than some are.

Sure ideally we would have signed a much needed striker.

It didn't happen,a combination of crazy transfer fees,and greedy chairman,it is what it is.

Still i think Grealish gives us different options.

We have had Toress play the False 9 first 3 games .

I think when Phil is back from injury Pep might try him in that role.He is one of the best finishers at the Club.

We have scored 10 goals,so we are doing something right.

I am glad we didn't panic sign a player i detest with a vengeance being an older blue.

I think one or two will be surprised by us this season,just a gut feeling.

Grealish has definitely strengthened us
I've been thinking about it. I think we have no pressure on us at all. No one is talking about us at all. Chelsea have been crowned champions already. The rags have forgotten we exist and have put themselves as favourites. This could all work to our advantage.

Ederson
Walker Dias stones zinchenko
Fernandinho gundogan bernardo
Mahrez Torres Grealish

guarantee I’m totally wrong

Jesus won’t be happy!
I won't be happy either. I just think Pep will rotate like he normally does. Very hard to guess a Pep team, Would anyone be surprised if Sterling and Mahrez came in for Grealish and Jesus? I don't think they would. Should really he the same team that battered Norwich and Arsenal but I just can't see it.

Is it Paul Tierney who 'reffed' the loss against Brighton at the end of last season?

Without doubt, the most corrupt officiating I have witnessed in 40 years of watching City.

And that even takes into account Michael Oliver at Anfield!

We have won 15 out of 17 games refereed by Paul Tierney during which he's given us 3x more penalties than our opponents and sent their players off twice.

No other team (that's played more than 1 game) has a higher winning % under him, and no one has been given more penalties, either total or per game.

If he's being paid to fuck us then whoever's paying him isn't getting their money's worth. Not sure a loss to Brighton in a dead rubber after we'd won the league was a good game to buy off either...

In fact our record under him is so overwhelmingly good I expect Leicester forums will be talking about us buying him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.