Tennis Thread

Ronaldo will be gutted. Fell off the tennis train in recent years, used to always watch the grand slams as a minimum but her story has been phenomenal and brought me back, what an achievement and how good is it that she didn't fall at the last hurdle like so many. Comes across as such a down to earth likeable girl too, let's hope the press stay away from her, you can just see them licking their lips at the prospect of destroying her.

I’m admittedly a bit of a fairweather tennis fan but watching that today reminded me just how good women’s tennis is at the top level. The long rallies are so much more enjoyable than watching the men play.
Said the exact same thing to the wife. The reduction in power off the serve results in a more intriguing battle of skill.
Men's tennis is shite.

Another feat has gone unrecognised at the US Open.

Joe Salisbury has become the first Briton to win two doubles titles at a Grand Slam in the Open era after claiming the mixed doubles title at the US Open a day after winning the men's doubles.

Quite the tournament for us this year lol.

Tick that off the list instead then.

Been a cracking year for British sport really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.