Tennis Thread

Not watched a lot of tennis in the last couple of years but that was unmissable. Emma Raducanu - what a champion. US Open Champion at 18 without dropping a set. She beat another brilliant, mentally tough opponent in Leylah Fernandez. What a great temparement she possesses and what an awesome young woman Emma Raducanu is.

Very nice, but come on. Who gives a fuck about tennis?

I'm 62 years old and I have played or have friends who have played

Football Rugby Cricket Snooker Darts All types of cards Boxing Martial Arts, lower level car and motor bike sports and even some American sports such as Super Bowl and Entry level NASCAR

Well done to her, but its such a minor / privalaged sport that I cant do it
I do and I'm sure I'm not alone. Amazing achievement especially for an 18 year old.

Very nice, but come on. Who gives a fuck about tennis?

I'm 62 years old and I have played or have friends who have played

Football Rugby Cricket Snooker Darts All types of cards Boxing Martial Arts, lower level car and motor bike sports and even some American sports such as Super Bowl and Entry level NASCAR

Well done to her, but its such a minor / privalaged sport that I cant do it
Sorry but bizarre posts like this call for a dislike button.

18 year old Emma Raducanu did herself, her coaches, family and friends proud. And she also did England and Britain proud. And all you can come up with is a shite post, probably a drunken one.

I'm not a big TV tennis fan but whenever Emma plays she's worth watching, and she was simply magnificent last night in what was a very exciting final.

Not watched a lot of tennis in the last couple of years but that was unmissable. Emma Raducanu - what a champion. US Open Champion at 18 without dropping a set. She beat another brilliant, mentally tough opponent in Leylah Fernandez. What a great temparement she possesses and what an awesome young woman Emma Raducanu is.
And, needed to get through 3 Qualifying Rounds just to get to only her second Grand Slam tournament!

Ridiculously outstanding achievement for such a young athlete.

SPOTY candidate in an Olympic year is always a hard one, but her achievement is that calibre.

Sorry but bizarre posts like this call for a dislike button.

18 year old Emma Raducanu did herself, her coaches, family and friends proud. And she also did England and Britain proud. And all you can come up with is a shite post, probably a drunken one.

I'm not a big TV tennis fan but whenever Emma plays she's worth watching, and she was simply magnificent last night in what was a very exciting final.
Aye to all of that.

Then showed her true colours (like the majority of the crowd during the match) when there was a legitimate medical time out... She wanted Emma to play on FFS because it suited her... Glad she lost
Yes that was poor but Fernandez regained her composure and said good words about New York and 9/11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.